2010年12月15日星期三

replica Bell & RossVintage 123 V123BEI-SB Men Check out a conversation

Its a good way to get schooled, without getting frozen. replica Bell & RossVintage 123 V123BEI-SB Men Check out a conversation he had with Outside Online, below. Aileen TorresWhats your day job?I run BPs Environmental Program on the North Slope of Alaska, so Im the guy who looks after caribou and whales and seagulls, and plants, and those kinds of things on the North Slope. Was that something you always wanted to do?This particular job? No. When I left high school many, many years ago, I went into a job as a diver. I started before I was even old enough to work legally as a commercial diver.

In the past few weeks, the crew had removed 1,200 kilos (2,646 lb) of garbage, and by the end of the summer, he anticipated 22,000 kilos (48,502 lb) would have to be carried out of K2, Broad Peak, and Gasherbrum base camps. You can learn replica Bell & RossVintage 123 V123BEI-SL Men more about the effort at evk2cnr.org.Fredrik and I thanked the crew for their hospitality and wished them luck in their valiant endeavor. If we were going to make it to K2, it was time to get moving.

I worked for a company up in Maine that didnt really care that I was underage. Then, as soon as I turned 18, I started diving in oil fields and spent four years in the Gulf of Mexico and four years in the South China Sea. And then finally got around to going to college. When I went to college, I initially was studying writing. I was in a creative writing replica Bell & RossVintage 123 V123BLK-SB Men program and very quickly realized that wasnt what I wanted. The training wasnt all that helpful to me at that time, so I switched over to biology and became a biologist. Got a PhD in applied ecology and eventually wound up here. What was it particularly that led you to write the book that you did?Probably a few different things. One, I thoughtand thinkthat its a really attractive topic.

没有评论:

发表评论